Our reusable Swim Diapers are your perfect solution to contain those messy accidents - keeping the pool water clean!
Mother ease swim diapers are made of soft stretchy bathing suit material which allows water to escape, unlike most other brands with a restrictive, "ballooning effect" waterproof layer.
Our swim diapers have a soft elasticized waist and legs for a comfortable fit. They're thin, lightweight, and have a series of adjustable waist and leg snaps that open along the sides. They can either be worn alone as a bathing suit or under your baby's bathing suit.
- Quick and easy clean-up
- Quick drying
- Two separate lines of elastic protecting against leaks
- Soft & gentle elastics create a snug fit
- Snug fit helps contain solid matter and are approved for public pools
- No Absorbency - nothing weighing your little one down as they learn to swim
- Lifetime warranty on snaps
- Separate waist and leg snap adjustments
Click: Blog Posts above to learn more everything you need about reusable swim diapers!
Three helpful Blog Posts for choosing a Swim Diaper:What to look for in a Swim Diaper
Swim Diaper vs Cloth Diaper in the Pool
Why You Shouldn't Use Your Waterproof Diaper Cover
There is no absorbency required or sewn into our reusable Swim Diapers and they do not require an absorbent liner to be added inside.
Let the chlorine do its job while you and your baby enjoy swimming!