Our washable Bedwetter Pants are a pull-up style super absorbent pant for older children that need night time protection!
The absorbent inner is made from our white cotton terry and the outer is made from our polyester PUL cover fabric.
- 625 ml ( 21 oz) absorbency - no boosters needed!
- Natural cotton inner
- Waterproof PUL outer
- Easy pull up & down
- Fully washable!
- & ships FREE
Use coupon code: NIGHT-TIME to save $5.00 off when purchasing 2 or more!
See Washing tab for detailed instructions.
XSmall - 30 to 40 lbs
Small - 40 to 55 lbs
Medium - 55 to 65 lbs
Do you have a Large size 65+ lbs? - Not at this time
Bedwetter Pant Care Guide:
1) Turn used pant inside out and rinse the concentrated urine out of your Bedwetter Pant with warm water in your laundry tub. Wring excess water out of pant.
2) Store your rinsed Bedwetter Pant inside your diaper pail.Note - Do not store your Bedwetter Pants for more than 2 days without washing. Odors can develop if they are left too long without washing. Washing:
3) Bedwetter Pants should be turned inside out for washing and drying.
4) Run a pre-rinse or short cycle with warm water and ½ oz laundry detergent.
5) Wash the Bedwetter Pants in a full cycle, using hot water (140°F / 60°C) and the manufacturers recommended amount of laundry detergent.
6) Drying - Machine dry on medium heat setting.
Lifetime Warranty on Cloth Diapers & Covers for the following components:
- Poly Urethane Laminate - PUL
Mother ease® strives to please its customers by providing them with durable, well designed diapers and covers. We warrant our diapers against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. We warrant our covers against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six months from the date of purchase. This warranty is available to the original purchaser of our products.
Except when caused by manufacturing defects this warranty does not cover leaking, diaper odor or normal wear and tear.
Please be sure to follow our detailed care instructions paying special attention to the use of detergents. Warranty is void when detergents containing harsh solvents such as hydrogen peroxide or sodium per carbonate are used on diapers containing natural fibers (cotton, bamboo).